Does Valentine’s Day have you thinking about when and where you’ll tie the knot? Did you get engaged over the holidays and haven’t yet had a minute to start planning the big day? On Saturday, March 10, the Cloisters is giving one lucky couple the chance to win a date to have their special day at the Cloisters, with the venue free of charge! The dates eligible for selection are Sunday, November 4, 2018, Friday, December 14, 2018 or Saturday, March 2, 2019.
The estimated rental value of the Cloisters for these dates is $4,500-$5,600, which will be waived for the winner. To enter, attendance at the Cloisters Open House on Saturday, March 10, 2018 between the hours of 11am and 2:30pm is required.
The Cloisters Giveaway Guidelines
- Must agree to terms set forth in The Cloisters contract to be eligible for The Cloisters Giveaway. Dates eligible for selection: Sunday, November 4, 2018; Friday, December 14, 2018; Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Estimated Value $4,500-$5,600
- Attendance at the Open House on Saturday, March 10, 2018 between the hours of 11:00am and 2:30pm is required. Entries will not be taken outside of this timeframe and must be submitted in person; one entry per person.
- Drawing will be held at 3pm on March 10, 2018. Attendance at this time is not required to win. Winner will be notified by email and have their name posted on social media. Please make sure you follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Winner will have until Monday, March 12, 2018 at midnight to claim prize and select a date, after being notified via the email they used to enter the contest.
- All giveaway entrants agree to be honest; any suspect of fraud decided upon by The Cloisters, may result in entrants being disqualified at our discretion.
- Any and all giveaways may be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, email or other social network sites. This is a means of promotion only, and any promotion on those sites is not to be interpreted as Facebook or Twitter partaking in, or being in any way responsible for that particular contest.
- Odds of Winning are based on qualifying entries.
- Not eligible if in a current contract with the Cloisters.
- Questions regarding this promotion can be directed to Annie Applegarth (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sarah Wilson (email@example.com).